August 12

 Aug 12

Hi Everyone,


This week was a fun one! There was a tropical storm that went through the rest of South Carolina but didn't really hit us. I thought we'd just have a normal week since we are so inland but Tuesday night our mission president called us.  He asked if he could attend either a lesson or a district meeting. Unfortunately, we didn’t have any lessons scheduled, but we did have our weekly district meeting the following morning. So President joined our meeting. I was leading the meeting and also guiding a discussion. I was nervous, but I think everything went really well. 

 






We are still teaching the people from NY and they just got a 10 week old puppy. We had a great lesson with them.




 

It was an interesting Sunday.  When we arrived at church, there were a couple people outside the chapel with pamphlets trying to talk to people.  They came from a Baptist church and were "concerned" for us.   My companion and I talked to them for quite awhile.  I tried to just find out more about them whenever they tried to talk about our "incorrect" doctrine.  They were actually really nice and respectful. I invited myself to their church next Sunday so they might think they have converted me. 



 

This week is transfers so anything can happen. I was not expecting to get moved last transfer and here we are so we'll see what happens next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 11

June 17

December 16